Judges will be looking for entries which showcase the impact an apprentice has had on the organisation they work for in the Health, Education & Care industry, in the public or private sector, as well evidence of personal self-development and progression.
Throughout the judging process, judges will be looking for an apprentice who is able to demonstrate a passion for their chosen apprenticeship.
- Why should you be the winner of the Outstanding Apprentice of The Year (Health, Education & Care – Private or Public Sector)?
- A brief outline of the company you work for.
- An overview of your apprenticeship, role and responsibilities.
- Examples of how you have had a positive impact within your role.
- Why you chose the apprenticeship route, and plans for the future.
- 150 word supporting reference from your employer.
- You must currently be an Intermediate Apprentice (Level 2), an Advanced Apprentice (Level 3) or be completing a Higher Apprenticeship.
- The majority of your employer’s business must be based within Gloucestershire.
- You must be able to clearly demonstrate your contribution to the workplace.
- You must be able to provide a 150 word supporting reference from your employer.
- Your answers should be up to 250 words.