Can you demonstrate your commitment to the apprenticeship scheme? Has your businesses benefited from taking on one or more apprentices? Then let’s celebrate and share your success through the Gloucestershire Apprenticeships Awards.
Throughout the judging process, judges will be looking for employers who can demonstrate commitment to the apprenticeship scheme, and entries which highlight the business benefits of taking on an apprentice(s); benefits which are measurable and quantifiable. Judges will also be considering best practice and transferability.
- Why should your company be the winner of the Employer of the Year Award?
- A brief outline of your business.
- The number and type of apprentices recruited and the time scales involved.
- The area of the business the apprentice(s) contribute to.
- The anticipated benefits to the company resulting from the apprenticeship scheme.
- How any obstacles have been overcome.
- 25 – 250 employees
- Your company must have employed an apprentice since July 2018
- The majority of your business must be based within Gloucestershire
- Your answers should be up to 250 words.